Thursday, April 5, 2012

1.5: Before he cheats...

 UPDATE- KAT GAVE BIRTH TO TRIPLETS. ALI JONES-SMITH, LUKE JONES-SMITH, AND CODY JONES-SMITH. :3
After the triplets were born, Matthew planned a trip for us to Starlight Shores, the home of many actors, singers, and many performers. :D
   We walk along the beach barefoot, letting the wet sand between our toes. He strokes my hair and says, "I was thinking maybe we could move here. Maybe."
  I step away from him, pulling my hair as he removes his fingers. "What's wrong?" He asks me.
  "That's the craziest idea I've ever heard! We just had three babies and you want to MOVE!"
  "Well, maybe we can just look at the house and decide from there." He talking so mellow, like there's no stress upon him whatsoever. "I guess.."
   We go to look at the house, and I must admit, it is a really nice house. It has a perfect view of the ocean, it's spectacular! "Well, your thoughts?"
  "I don't really know..." He picked me and up twirled me around. "Put me down!!" I pouted.
  "Nope, not until you decide." He laughed.
  "Ugh, fine. I guess we can!" He put me down and passionately kissed me. It was really somewhat romantic.
  So we pack up our things and move in! And before I forget, the triplets aged up! Left to Right: Luke, Ali, Cody! :D Aww, Calista, your grandkids are sooo ADORABLE! :D
 I heard Ali had woken up from her nap and was throwing a huge fit. Why the heck is Matthew!? Oh well, I guess I better get use to taking care of the children, it was my main job now. I trudged down the steps and saw Matthew standing in the nursery, talking on the phone.
  He laughed and said, "I'm great! How are you! Oh, that's good. Yes I heard. I don't if my girlfriend would like that idea.." I coughed very loudly, so that he would hear me. "Oh, um I got to go. Talk to you later? K, bye!!"
  "What the hell, Kat! What was THAT!" His face turn a somewhat shade of red. I tried to play it innocent, "What? I don't know what you're talking about..."
"Yes, you do." His face was a mixture of pale and red. :3
  "Who was that! On the phone, anyways!? Was she important enough to leave your daughter crying!?"
  "First of all, I do believe you are totally capable of taking care of child. Second, it was my ex-girlfriend, Rachel, if it was any of concern!" His face was bloodshot red at this point.
  "She invited me to her party," He continued, "and said I could bring you, but I didn't think you would WANT to go, would YOU!?" His voice showed more fury than his face, believe it or not!
  "No, I'll go." I replied back. He pulled me in for a long hug and whispered into my ear, "You don't have to, if you don't want to." I didn't say anything back, all I did was rest my head on his shoulder. It was soft and warm. Honestly, I DIDN'T want to go, but I knew if I didn't he would have stayed mad because he knew if I didn't go, he couldn't and he must have really wanted to go...
  We knocked onto the door and a tan, blonde girl came to the door.
  "Matt!" She squealed, as she pulled him in for a hug and a peck on the cheek. Ouch, that hurt inside a little. He whispered something into her ear and she nodded and took off with him. As they left Matt told me, "I have to help Jade with some refreshments! Be right back, promise!"
  I decided to take a brief tour of the house while he was gone. I looked around the current room I was in. This is just ONE room? I thought It's just so BIG!
  I waited and waited for Matthew, but after an hour or two, I went searching for him. I heard voices in the kitchen.
  "I love you more."
  "Well, I love you most." I thought one of the voices sounded familiar, so I got on my knees and peeked around the corner.
  I saw two heads, one blonde one and...a blue one! They leaned in for a kiss. No! I had to do something before he cheats, but it was too late. He was kissing her over and over and over and over and over again..
  I couldn't take it! "I hate you!" I yelled and stormed out of the house.
--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not many pics at the end, they disappeared. :/
Also, there's a new poll for the heir/heiress. Out of the triplets so far! You may vote for 2 this round and those 2 will move on, so LET THE VOTING BEGIN.  And may the odd be ever in favor. (hint for #2's theme! eek! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment