Friday, April 6, 2012

1.6: Always.

 NOTE: SLIGHT LANGUAGE

  I ran out of Jade's mansion and kept running until my feet couldn't take it anymore. I didn't want to run home, Matthew would find me there. I wanted to avoid him. Just thinking of him made me shudder. I just couldn't believe he could see another girl like that! I stop on the side of the street in a deserted land. There was nothing but trees and mountains. I looked behind me and saw a great view of Starlight Shores. I thought about it you know, running away; I could just leave, leave it all behind. It would be totally more relaxing anyways, but I shouldn't be the one who runs away, he should be. He's the bad guy here, right?
   I had been trying to hold back the tears, but I couldn't control myself. I started bawling. Matthew had meant the world to me..and now he's kissing another girl...who should be me, but it's not. I can't believe what I did for that guy! And he treats me like THIS!?
 
   I heard footsteps behind me as I cried. I didn't dare turn around and show me at my current stage. It could be paparazzi for all I knew! If I was caught like this by a scummy paparazzi dude then I'd be on every magazine cover!
  "Hey," I heard a slight voice said. It couldn't be...
 ..Matthew.
  "What do YOU want!?" I snap at him. Tears were dripping off my face like crazy. I was a breathing waterfall. I probably would have preferred paparazzi over him.
  "Well, if you're going to be a bitch about it, then I'll just leave." Me? Me, the bitch in this situation? Oh ho! I don't think so!
  "How dare you chase after me and just SAY that after what did with that...that...that HOE!"
   "How can you say that and feel good about yourself!?" Gee, I don't know, Matthew. How can you cheat on your girlfriend and feel good about YOURSELF! I think.
   "Well, Matt, I feel good about myself because I know I'm not a lying cheat, like you!"
   "You know I don't call it cheating when I've broken up with one of the girlfriends!" I knew he meant me. I tried holding back more tears, but it wasn't much of a fight.
  "I-i-i see," I stutter. "So, um, I guess it's over?"
  "Yep. Obviously you don't want me anymore."
  "Yeah, I guess I don't." I lied. I didn't want him to choose Jade over me. I wanted it to be me he held in his arms. I wanted it to be me he cuddles with at night, but no, it's Jade.
   He turned around and walked towards Jade's house. You'll live in my heart, Matthew. Always. I thought.
--------------------------------------------------------
</3
REMEMBER TO KEEP VOTING FOR YOUR HEIR/HEIRESS

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should make a post in the other stories about this one. I only found it by accident.

    ReplyDelete