Saturday, March 10, 2012

1.4: Surprises, surprises!

  I get out of the bathroom and I feel a kick. What the! How? Hmm..First..I'll get you guys caught up; that might jog my memory!

*6 MONTHS AGO; 1 WEEK AFTER THE LAST POST*
  He felt my tummy. "You really want a CHILD?" I asked him. He smiled sheepishly and nodded
 So I guess what happened next was like a genie granting a wish. He got his request.

*2 WEEKS AGO*
   "Hey, beautiful, I bought you flowers!"
  "Uhh, no thank you!"
  "Are you sure?"
  "POSITIVE!" I snapped.
   "Alrighty then, sorry to upset you."
  "Don't use attitude with me!"
  "I was just apologizing!"
   *Grumble, Grumble* He continued, "You know what? Maybe it's better if I leave..and perhaps never come back!" He stormed out of the house.
 I then ran upstairs and puked.

*PRESENT TIME*
 So now that we all know what's happened, it's time to tell Matthew. Since he's the father.
  "What do YOU want? Did you want to yell at me for living here?"
   "Um, actually, no that's not it.."
   "What the HELL are you WEARING?" He judged me.
   "Actually that's part of the reason of why I'm here.." I paused for moment as he waited. "Erm,actually I'm pregnant."  His jaw dropped and I thought I saw a small tear in his eye.
   "Woah, are serious, for real?" He stuttered. I nodded, trying to avoid eye contact.
     "I bought you a gift to apologize for my previous actions," I gave him the gift. It was a MP3 Player! :D
   "I'm sorry for snapping at you." I apologized once again.
   "Hey, don't be; it's a team effort." He winked at me. "Oh, by the way, why were you so nervous about telling me about baby?" He asked.
   "Well, honestly, I though you would leave me," I confessed. He laughed and then saw that I wasn't laughing, and then stopped laughing. "Seriously? You really thought I would do that to you?" I shrugged. "Maybe. You WERE mad at me."
  "Yeah, I kind of was, but if even so I would never leave you in a situation like that. Just remember, not matter how mad I get, I will always truly love you." Aww! *blushes*
   "Here's those flowers I bought you!" xD
  He leaned in and kissed me. Ok,hm, is it just me, or do I look taller than him? O.O

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I just thought of a good name for Kat! How 'bout...Kit Kat!! :D

    Everyone should call her Kit Kat!!

    heh heh heh...I'm so evil >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness...what a story so far!

    ReplyDelete