Sunday, April 15, 2012

1.7 Mom meets girl

  I wait a week or two to go home. I got there and Matthew and Brittany were in the middle of the living room making out. I felt sick to stomach seeing them, but yet at the same time I felt..lonely?..no..angry?...jealous? I don't know exactly how I feel about this; probably a combination of those 3.
 I slammed the door hard behind me. As I did so, they stopped and Matthew gave me a dirty look.
  "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I interrupt your make-out session in MY living room?" I complain.
  "It was just...rude..." He says. I pretend I didn't hear anything and went upstairs and changed out that damn dress Matthew made me wear to Brittany's party. I wash the makeup off my face and dry it with a towel. I felt tons better; I didn't have tears streaming down my face anymore. Finally, I threw my hair into a messy ponytail and headed back downstairs.
  I got downstairs and overheard Matthew and Brittany's conversation.
  "I love you to death, Brittany," Matthew told her. "Will you marry me?"
 I couldn't believe he actually just asked her that! I didn't wait for her response; I stormed out of the house. Probably not the wisest choice, but my head wasn't thinking straight at the moment. All I was thinking was I hate Matthew, I hate Matthew, and I hate Matthew.
--Calista Smith's POV--
  I got an email from Matthew, baby 47 in my 100 BC, saying he has a fiancee. He also sent me this picture; which confuses me. I thought he was with another girl, not this blondy. I have to investigate.
 First I email Katherine Jones, that was the girl I thought he was with.
 Dear Katherine,
  The other day I received an email from my son, Matthew, saying he had a fiancee. I suspected it was going to be you, but it wasn't. It was a blonde girl. What happened between you two? Why did Matthew get another girl so fast? Who is she?
 Thanks so much,
 Calista Smith, Matthew's mother

Her reply:
Calista,
 I've wondered the same questions for weeks now, but I haven't discovered the actual answers; I'm still unsure how it all fell apart so quickly, but I'll tell you the best I can. We went to a party and he went to the back with the blonde chick, Brittany, and was back there a very long time. I grew impatient and went to snoop around. I found him kissing her and saying he loved her. I was heartbroken. Later that night, he officially told me and broke up with me. That very next week..I think...I finally returned home from my depression and he proposed to her right in front of my face. I have been lying in bed crying over the past week. Also, please call me Kat. :P
 Sincerely,
Kat Jones.


 What had gotten into that boy's head!? I had to get over there and talk to him...
--IGNORE KAT IN THIS PIC..-
  I got on an airplane and headed for Starlight Shores. When I arrived, I wasted no time to get to Matthew. I entered the blondy's address into the GPS and let it guide me there..
  "Matthew Cody Smith, it is your mother! How DARE you treat that girl like that!?" I just barged in; I didn't even think of my manners, but I didn't care. Matthew had no right to treat Kat like that!
 "Who the HELL are you?" A snobby girl said. She had blond hair...oh no..she was the girl in the picture!
 "I'm Matthew's mother and I'm looking for Matthew!"
 "M-Mom..." I turned around and saw a frantic Matthew. "Why are you here!?"
 "I'm here to tell you that how you treated Kat was not how I raised you! How can you just cheat on her like that!?"
 Then the blondy says, "Uhh, my name isn't Kat, dumbass."
 "Excuse me. What did you call me?" I finally snap.
 "A dumbass."
 "I am older than you, therefore you can't call me that!"
 "Uhh, yea I CAN. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH, bitch."
 "Oh ho! You didn't."
 "I DID." I couldn't handle it anymore; I slapped that smart-mouth right across the face!
 "MOM!" Matthew screamed at me. "HOW CAN YOU JUST SLAP MY FIANCEE LIKE THAT!?"
 "OHH,YOU MEAN YOUR EX-FIANCEE, YOU BITCH. I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOU ASSHOLES IN MY LIFE."
 Then she punched him right in the nose...
--MEANWHILE KAT WAS...--
 --THE NIGHT OF MATTHEW'S PROPOSAL-- I ran down to the park. The one I grew up with. I used to play here all the time; being here made me feel safer. I could never be sad here. 
I was too busy remembering memories that I didn't hear somebody coming. 
"You ok?" I heard a voice say. I turned out quickly and saw a boy with black hair and beautiful blue eyes. "Sorry. I didn't hear you coming. Yes I'm fine. Just getting over someone." I reply, hiding my tears.
"Aww, I'm sorry. Must be rough. Yeah, I've been there." He sits next to me and I lean on him. I wasn't really aware of it until he started stroking my hair.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! We just met and I'm all over you!" I was so embarrassed. I had no romantic interest in this guy, but my sadness got me.
"Oh, it's totally fine. I dont mind a bit." He smiled and continued to stroke my hair. "You know, you shouldn't let your ex get to you."
I shook my head and said, "Well, I know, but he just propose marriage to her..right in front of me."
"That jerk."
"Well, I don't know what to tell you. By the way, what did you say your name was?"
"I haven't, but it's Richard. Richard Simmons. You are?"
"Kat. Kat Jones."
"That's a pretty name. Is it your actual name or is it short for something?"
"It's short for Katherine, but I prefer Kat."
"Hm, I feel like I know you, but I can't put it together."
I shrugged,"I don't know."
"Aww, I'm sorry. Must be rough. Yeah, I've been there." He sits next to me and I lean on him. I wasn't really aware of it until he started stroking my hair. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! We just met and I'm all over you!" I was so embarrassed. I had no romantic interest in this guy, but my sadness got me. "Oh, it's totally fine. I dont mind a bit." He smiled and continued to stroke my hair. "You know, you shouldn't let your ex get to you." I shook my head and said, "Well, I know, but he just propose marriage to her..right in front of me.""That jerk." "Well, I don't know what to tell you. By the way, what did you say your name was?""I haven't, but it's Richard. Richard Simmons. You are?""Kat. Kat Jones.""That's a pretty name. Is it your actual name or is it short for something?""It's short for Katherine, but I prefer Kat.""Hm, I feel like I know you, but I can't put it together."I shrugged,"I don't know.""Aww, I'm sorry. Must be rough. Yeah, I've been there." He sits next to me and I lean on him. I wasn't really aware of it until he started stroking my hair. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! We just met and I'm all over you!" I was so embarrassed. I had no romantic interest in this guy, but my sadness got me. "Oh, it's totally fine. I dont mind a bit." He smiled and continued to stroke my hair. "You know, you shouldn't let your ex get to you." I shook my head and said, "Well, I know, but he just propose marriage to her..right in front of me.""That jerk." "Well, I don't know what to tell you. By the way, what did you say your name was?""I haven't, but it's Richard. Richard Simmons. You are?""Kat. Kat Jones.""That's a pretty name. Is it your actual name or is it short for something?""It's short for Katherine, but I prefer Kat.""Hm, I feel like I know you, but I can't put it together."I shrugged,"I don't know. Maybe you're thinking of another Katherine."

 "Hm, maybe. Well, I must go, perhaps we could hang out some time,eh?"
 I smiled,"That would be nice."

 --A WEEK AFTER THE PROPOSAL-- Richard invited me out for a night; I could really use it. I've been in the bed all week, crying my eyes out. I shower and do my hair in this style I've never done before. I also bought a new outfit. c:
 When he arrived, we went out on the balcony. I was still sad over Matthew.
  "Hey, don't be sad. Didn't he move out or something?"
 "Yeah. Moved in with her!" I pouted. "All I know they could be doing anything.." I continued thinking perverted-like...;P
 "Well, don't think like that." He leaned in closer to me, I tried scooting away, but he had already grabbed that there was no way I could.  Our lips met and after that I wasn't thinking of Matthew; I was thinking of Richard.
 ------------------------------
Ok, so the votes are in! :D Your generation 2 is....

ALI!!! :D YAY!! Thank you to the 2 people who voted. >,> But there is always next time. ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Whoa, I've never seen Calista swear like that. O.o

    Awesome post!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Richard is VERY forward, but it's understandable since Kat is so awesome!
    Kat looked absolutely beautiful in that last picture.
    You did a very good job on this one.
    (Matthew's a jerk, just had to put that in there somewhere)
    Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. ^-^
      I love that pic! :3
      Lol thanks. U say that...for now...MWUHAHAHAHA

      Delete
  3. It wasn't loading for me:(
    I would have voted, but it wouldn't load, no matter how many times I tried. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this going to come back anytime soon? It would be so sad if you lost this too.

    ReplyDelete