Saturday, March 10, 2012

1.2: Hey! Let's have a date at 4 AM!

I got a text from Matthew saying he wanted to show me something..at 4 AM...
  "Have you EVER seen a sunrise in Appaloosa Plains?" He seemed anxious about this surprise..
  "Noo..." I admitted. He smiled at me. "Well, I think I'll change that." He winked at me.
We sat down and he decides to get closer to me. "Isn't this nice?" He asks me. "I guess," I replied.
There it is..
"Where are you looking! The REAL sunrise is over there!" He said pointing it out. Woah!
"Gee,thanks, Matt. That was really fun." I hugged him softly. He was so warm..um.ya..awkward..O.O
  After the sunrise, he takes me to this coffeehouse. I ordered a cappuccino and he ordered an frappuccino. As the waitress handed me my bill, Matthew stopped her. I have him the "What the hell are you doing!" look. He smirked at me and told her, "This one's on me." :O
  "You didn't have to pay for my meal!" I laughed. He smiled and shrugged, "I know, but I wanted to."
"I bought you some flowers!"
"Oohh, woah. They're so beautiful!"
  Back at my place, we got into the photo booth and got pictures together.
..we felt goofy..O.O
  I decided to take a brief nap when he left. I had a wonderful dream..sort of...




  I was in the middle of my room, dancing with Matthew. He grabbed my hip. Oh gosh! *blushes*
   He danced closer and slower. My feet were on top of his, since I'm a bad dance. >_>
 He leaned in to kiss me, then I woke up.
As I woke up from my wonderful dream, I smiled; not because I was glad it was over, but because it happened. :p

2 comments: